Monday, October 3, 2011

Bridesmaids' Dresses

We crossed another item off of our wedding "To Do" list this weekend, thanks to my sister who came home for her fall break. We finally chose bridesmaids' dresses!

When we went to look at All About Weddings, I knew only two things: I wanted short dresses and didn't want them to be too expensive. I also had been leaning toward the color navy but was open to other colors.

After trying on several styles (over and over again), we finally settled on one: a dress by Alfred Sung in the color, "Midnight." (This isn't the color pictured below.) The best part is that the dress has pockets!



Next up on the "To Do" list: find a baker and decide on desserts! Brian and I are also getting our engagement photos taken in Birmingham in a couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment