Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wedding Update

Our wedding is officially six months away! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. I figured it was time for a planning update.

Cake
On Wednesday, my mom and I tasted cakes with Peggy Montgomery, who's been in the cake-making business for nearly 30 years. We tried a variety of flavors and were really pleased. We plan to try cakes from at least one more person, but we need to make a decision soon!


Invitations, Etc.
We visited a couple stationery stores last weekend to explore options for invitations. There are so many designs/styles to choose from! I'm also trying my hand at making our save-the-date cards.


Honeymoon
Brian and I are meeting with a couple travel agents while he's home for Thanksgiving. We hope to have our plans nailed down soon. My passport came in the mail recently, so that's progress!

Gift Registries
Brian and I are braving the crowds of holiday shoppers next week to register for gifts. We've got an appointment to register at Babcock Gifts, a local gift shop, and hope to also register at least one other store while he's home for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment