Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Showers

I had my first bridal shower last weekend -- one hosted by a few of my best friends' moms!

I was so impressed by their decorations and dessert displays, I had to take a few photos.





The shower was kitchen themed, so Brian and I recieved lots of good stuff to stock our kitchen. I can't wait to use it all!



We also played a game where the guests had to write vows for Brian and me to say to each other. I had to promise things like: "I will stay up past 8 p.m. a few nights of the week."



I've been to quite a few wedding showers, but it's weird to be "guest of honor." I never thought this wedding would come -- 14 months is a long time to be engaged. It's crazy to think it's right around the corner, and the bridal shower definitely made it feel more real.





No comments:

Post a Comment