Monday, June 4, 2012

A Busy Few Weeks

Where do I begin? It's been a few weeks since my last post and already so much has happened.

First thing: I'm thinking a new blog name is in order, as I no longer live with my parents. I've officially moved out. Brian and I are slowly organizing our new apartment, and right now, our lives look like this...


With everything from his Birmingham apartment plus everything I've accumlated over the years, we have SO many boxes of stuff. Maybe one day everything will be unpacked and organized.

We're enjoying married life so far and cooked our first meal together as Mr. and Mrs. Welton last night -- a chicken stir fry made with our new pots and pans!


I plan to blog in detail about the wedding festivities and honeymoon -- but not yet! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment