Saturday, December 24, 2011

Celebrations

My birthday has turned into a birthweek! I've been celebrating my 24th birthday since Monday! I feel so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends who have made this week so special.

It started with a joint celebration with my co-workers. My co-worker Amanda's birthday is Dec. 28, so she had us all over to her apartment after work Monday for a cocktail hour to celebrate both of our birthdays.

On Wednesday, Brian took me to dinner at Felicia Suzanne's for my birthday. We met Avery, Allie and Lizzy afterwards for a drink at Alchemy.




Thursday, I celebrated with my family, and we ordered my favorite pizza from Ciao Bella.

On Friday, my actual birthday, Brian came over for appetizers before the second annual Ruff wacky tacky Christmas party. I also visited with the Weltons and was so excited to see my own stocking on their mantel!


The Christmas party was a blast! Brooke and Daniel are such wonderful hosts, and Brooke made delicious holiday appetizers. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment