Thursday, June 9, 2011

Change of Venue

Disregard my previous post. We changed our minds.


Last weekend, my mom and sister went to the Raquet Club (I couldn't make it) to see the set up of a Saturday evening wedding reception. They wanted to get a feel for the layout and see what the space would look like "in action." Needless to say, they weren't excited. They arrived after 3 p.m. when most of the preparations were complete and were disappointed. It just wasn't what they thought it would be. I, too, had been having doubts since we booked it.

So after some discussion, we decided to cancel our reservations at Raquet Club and go with our other favorite venue: Chickasaw Country Club.


Last month, we had narrowed our options down to these two places and (obviously) selected Raquet Club. Brian was fine with either one and allowed me to make the final decision. Maybe it's "buyer's remorse," maybe I'm being too nit-picky, but all I know is I feel relieved that we made the switch! I feel that we've made the right choice once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment