Monday, July 25, 2011

299 Days

Countdown is 299 days till our wedding! Though we still have about 10 months, I hear the time will go by quickly. I feel good about where we are in the planning stages. Our next step is to decide on a color scheme -- something I thought would be relatively simple, but the more I look at wedding magazines, websites and blogs, the more I just can't decide. Here's what I've found for inspiration:





My mom and I are meeting with a florist, Deedra Stone, on Friday. This should be helpful in brainstorming ideas. We're also meeting with at least one other florist in the coming weeks.

As another update, Brian and I selected a photographer for our wedding! His name is Jacob Slaton, and he lives in Little Rock, Ark. A woman I've worked with -- who's a wedding planner -- recommended him. I love his work, and he's been great to work with so far -- very organized, which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment