Monday, August 15, 2011

Life Lately

It's been a while since I've blogged! I figured I'd do a quick update.

Brian came in town for a two-week visit before the start of his fall semester. It's always nice to be in the same city for more than a weekend! He finally got to officially ask his groomsmen to be a part of our wedding, too.

I also spent some time with Leah before she headed off back to school.


Here's a photo of her new room at school. Can't wait to come for a visit and see it in person!


While the roommates (mom and dad) went to Knoxville to help Leah move into her apartment, Emma hosted a party. Her boyfriend, Hawk, came over to play. She falls fast.


On Sunday, I completed the third race -- a 5 miler -- in the Memphis Road Race Series. Only seven more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment