Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MLK Weekend

Birmingham
I sure enjoyed my three-day weekend with Brian in Birmingham. There's something about that one extra day that makes all the difference. We ate lots of good food, ran along our favorite trail and visited with his friends.
Drew and his dog Brad by the fire

We like running through Jemison Park, which has pretty scenery and gorgeous Southern homes.

We ate lunch at Five Guys. It's amazing! I can't believe I've never been.
We went to see Contraband -- a great movie for those who like fast-paced action. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat.
Grandma
My grandmother (also a roommate) has been sick. She ended up back in the hospital this weekend but is coming home today. Seems to be the long holiday weekends that she gets sick and ends up in the hospital (last was New Year's)...maybe she dreads us all being home for three whole days.







No comments:

Post a Comment