Friday, February 3, 2012

Wedding Update: 106 Days

We've crossed more off our wedding to-do list since my last update! I can't believe we're getting married in 106 days. The engagement has gone by so quickly!

Honeymoon
We booked our flights and hotel rooms. On May 20, we will depart for a 11-day adventure in France! I've never been overseas, and I feel so fortunate to get to go for our honeymoon. Some friends and family members have given us great recommendations for what to do in each city.


Invitations
We've purchased our invitations already! We ordered them through RSVP Stationers and can't share what they look like just yet. I've also found someone who can do the calligraphing.

Furniture
Not really wedding related, but we bought our first piece of furniture the other weekend -- an upholstered bed from Stash! See the brown thing behind the chair below? We got it for a great price! Now we just need to find a place to live...


No comments:

Post a Comment